Now in its fourth year, Fuse 2017 is the premier conference for financial services technology developers and programmers. Each September, the industry’s best coders gather in a mountain lodge for one weekend to build new integrations and change the technology experience for advisors everywhere.
WHAT IS FUSE 2017?
Fuse 2017 is a three-day weekend conference that creates reciprocal relationships among financial technology companies. From financial planning to trading to CRM providers and more, if a firm has an interest in advancing technology for the financial advisor community, you can probably find them at Fuse 2017. During the event, judges with experience from across the industry evaluate the development and integrations created during the weekend for a year’s worth of bragging rights.
The Fuse 2017 development agenda is set! Attendees will focus on integrating data with Insight, Orion’s interactive client presentation tool. Also, the Orion Integration Center will help automate the sign up and authentication from Orion to its integration partners.
When you imagine the perfect location for a conference, it’s probably a lot like Park City, Utah, where Fuse is held every year. We head about an hour east of Salt Lake City to get our work done, and then we spend our off hours among mountains, rivers, and the kind of Main Street where every step takes you to your next favorite restaurant or bar.
PARK CITY, UTAH
The Fuse 2017 judges know innovation, because they’re innovators too. These are the industry’s leaders, the ones who push their peers forward, and when they’re not judging your work, they’re also a lot of fun to have around.
WHAT HAPPENS AT FUSE 2017?
First of all, you code disruptive new ideas that will change how advisors interact with your software and the solutions your integrations partners create. But when you’re not coding? Park City offers mountain biking, hiking trails, fly fishing, and tremendous golf courses—all surrounded by mountains you might tackle the day after beating your handicap. We organize a few activities you can sign up for with other attendees, but you can also plan your own adventure.
SEPTEMBER 7, 2017
- 12-5pm Arrivals *Attendees are welcome to arrive early to the house and begin coding.
- 5pm Kickoff Dinner
- 7:30pm Coding Kickoff
SEPTEMBER 8, 2017
- 7-9AM Breakfast
- 8:30AM Introduction of Judges from Brad
- 9AM-6PM Coding
- 12-1PM Lunch – On Your Own
- 1-5PM Activities & Coding
- 6PM Dinner at House
- 7PM Code, Food, Collaboration
SEPTEMBER 9, 2017
- 7-8AM Breakfast at House
- 8:00AM-2PM Pitches
- 12PM Lunch delivered to the house
- 3PM Awards
- 3-6PM Activities & Free Time – On Your Own
- 6-8PM Dinner in Downtown Park City
SEPTEMBER 10, 2017
- ALL DAY Departures
- Best Custodial Integration
- Best New Financial Planning Integration
- Best Bang for Your Buck
- Best User Interface
- Best Business Intelligence Development
- Best New CRM Integration
- Best Work Saving Development for Advisors
- Best True Hackathon Development
- Burning the Midnight Oil
- Best New Risk Management Integration
- Best New Trading Integration
- Best Advisor Innovation
- +1 Award to be created at the event by our Fuse 2017 Judges